ICM Solutions helps clients to attain their business goals by designing, developing, integrating and supporting applications and systems.
- Through the years, we have gained solid cross-domain experience. This helps us to understand our customers’ business requirements / pains and provide necessary solutions.
- We leverage the full potential of various technology platforms such as .NET, J2EE, and LAMP in order to deliver the expected systems. We use proven frameworks to produce consistent performance and results.
- We follow appropriate development methodology based on the need to ensure successful delivery of projects that are completed within budget and delivered on time, every time.
- Therefore, regardless of your technology requirement, be it Mainframe, client server, Web applications, Mobile applications, or cloud based applications you will find value in associating with us as your solutions development partner.
We are experienced in developing complex systems that deal with massive amounts of data and transactions.
We have experience in
- Client Server
- Web Application (.Net, J2EE, LAMP)
- Cloud based Applications
To support business workflows and data exchange across several applications, companies need to integrate these applications. The main goal is to provide scalable and reliable data exchange between multiple applications with functions across multiple software packages with flexibility.
Integrations can happen for many reasons:
- Integration of internet based E-Commerce, B2B, B2C solutions and mobile based solutions with back end.
- Integration of new systems with existing ERP systems.
- Integration due to mergers and acquisitions.
- Integration due to re-engineering, BI, and more.
Almost all the companies are engaged in data integration/migration work one time or another. The need to keep up with the new technology and adapt quickly to operate in a dynamic business environment is a constant phenomenon. But, the data that companies have gathered over the years must be, forever, accessible and make sense
Most of these new systems will be implemented using the data of legacy systems, which leads to integration of these applications. Proper integration takes deep understanding and analysis of every data element to ensure that they are properly accessed, formatted and integrated; ensure data integrity is maintained at all times; one time processes that need to be run ; proper documentation, audit trail, etc. to be created to ensure the source of data is identifiable and many more steps.
At ICM, we have completed complex data integration projects and thus we can help companies complete such work
Applications and websites require maintenance and support as your needs change and grow. ICM Solutions provides maintenance and support services freeing your in-house staff for newer initiatives.
Whether it is a bug in the system requiring an emergency fix, or minor enhancements taking less than a day to complete, or major enhancements taking months to complete, ICM can work with your team to implement the tasks based on your priorities. Our daily status reports, weekly status reports, and constant communication with your team keeps you up to date with the status of each system that we maintain.
We ensure that our clients’ online systems function as intended, free of errors. We provide maintenance and support services depending on your business needs. Our service would be bounded by Service Level Agreement.
Organizations worldwide have been running businesses using legacy applications that have evolved for many years across diverse platforms. In the 21st century greater performance efficiency and web-enabled and computer, tablet, and mobile based interactivity are needed to support these businesses.
Migration-to-Web of the legacy applications allows organizations to reduce the costs and allow the clients to interact with your systems directly without jeopardizing the security. Such re-engineering allows organizations to effectively engage with their clients improving the quality of customer service at reduced cost.
Our extended experience in business software applications combined with our applied expertise in the wide set of available technologies guarantees successful re-engineering of your application to the web based media (including mobile).
ICM Solutions offers Testing as a separate service that customers can avail.
The testing expertise and experience that we have gained over the years while developing software for our clients has led us to offering testing as a service to the customers.
We have tested systems that comprise of software developed by various vendors, intended to be integrated and work seamlessly to satisfy business requirements.
Very often it is difficult to get the bandwidth required from your internal team to perform different testing functions. We can be an extension of your team to perform various types of software testing thus ensure that your project completes on time and performs as intended.
We can test mobile applications, online portals, web applications, and any other business application. The test types range from functional testing to stress testing and load testing.