ICM Solutions brings tremendous competency to the table in each of its client engagements. The professionals at ICM Solutions have worked in variety of engagements which have given them exposure to various technologies. There have been re-engineering projects where our team had to actually learn older software(Delphi, DYL280 for example) in order to properly re-engineer the system using .NET.
We believe technology and business environment would be constantly changing so the team should be smart enough to learn any technology and have the intelligence to understand the business need of the client and develop systems that would fulfill those needs.
The recent technology that we have worked on are given here:
Java/J2EE, Struts, .Net, PHP, HTML5, XML, AJAX, JQuery, Web Services, Codeigniter, Joomla, Drupal, WordPress, Magento, DevExpress
J2ME, PhoneGAP, jquery Mobile, Android, IOS
Windows / Middleware applications
VB6.0, VB.Net, C#.Net
QTP, Selenium, QC, Test Link, Web Load, WebScarab, jMeter, Mantis
Jasper Reports, iReport, Crystal Report, SQL Server Report
Web Server/ App Server
JBoss, Tomcat, Apache, IIS, IBM WebSphere
Oracle, My SQL, MS-SQL Server, Postgres SQL
Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Adobe Indesign, Corel Draw
We have broad understanding of various industries. Our portfolio of clients spans across industries such as Telecommunications, Manufacturing, Shipping, Insurance, and Oil and Gas.
The first challenge of project management is ensuring that a project is delivered within the defined constraints. The second, more ambitious challenge is the optimized allocation and integration of resources to meet those pre-defined objectives.
At ICM, our PMs effectively utilize the resources and knowledge base to meet the agreed upon objectives. Our continuous improvement in the activities such as status reporting, usage of tools and tracking mechanism constantly improves our productivity thus providing a better value for money for our customers.
ICM’s Project Management is composed of several activities to plan, execute, monitor, control and close projects are:
- Project Planning
- Scope Definition / Change Management
- Estimation / Time Management
- Resource Management
- Organizing the work / WBS
- Communication Management / Client Management
- Quality Management
- Issues Management
- Cost Management
- Risk Management
Project Management Artifacts
All our projects adequately document objectives and deliverables. These documents are a mechanism to align sponsors, clients, and project teamâ€™s expectations. At ICM, depending on the size of projects, any or all of the following items are documented:
- Scope Statement – Statement of Work – Requirements Statement
- Project Management Plan / Project Initiation Document
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Change Control Plan – Change management processes
- Risk Management Plan – Identify risks and mitigation plans
- Communications Plan – Status reports, conference calls, chats, emails, escalation processes, etc.
- Governance Model – Appropriate SDLC model to adhere to for the project and various steps involved in such a model
- Risk Register – Risks encountered
- Issue Log – Issue Resolution Register to track and handle all the issues
- Resource Management Plan – Includes the roles and responsibilities, training needs, reporting structure, etc.
- Project Schedules – Typically done using MS-Project
- Status Reports – Identify variances, completed tasks, potential slippages, % complete, etc.
- Traceability matrix – Tracking use cases from requirements through delivery
- Database of risks – database of past project risks incurred and the correction and prevention steps taken
- Database of lessons learned – database of past projects – things that went especially well which gets incorporated in as part of our best practices, challenges faced and how they were resolved to use as guide for future projects
Our quality processes are evolved based on our rich experiences across variety of engagements in the past. We continuously improve these processes as new technologies / solutions / tools / challenges emerge. Our processes ensure that, at each phase, the work gets completed in a way that the final outcome would be as expected.
We engage our clients at every step of the process for various reasons:
- To ensure that client validates our understanding of his/her needs at each step
- Take any corrective actions before it is too late
- Engage with client actively throughout the project
- Ensure that client and our team are on the same page at all times
The following are a sample representation of the various quality steps that we take in the Software Development Lifecycle. Checklists are used at every stage to ascertain that all aspects related to step are addressed.
Create requirements matrix which would be tracked till end of project
1. Client Review
2. Team Review
1.Review of logic as per specification
2.Provide feedback and Signoff
Testing, Unit Test, Regression Test, System Test, Integration Test
1.Review of all test cases for coverage
2.Review of all test case results. Provide feedback and signoff
1.Check release document
2.Conduct mock installation
Whether we use Waterfall or XP, or Agile or anything in between, we ensure that the development methodology is customized based on the style and need of our clients. Jointly arriving at an appropriate development methodology for a software project is important for smooth functioning of the project. The methodology must address the needs of understanding of project goals, elaboration of detailed development plan, and specific testing and quality control procedures to guarantee smooth communication and cooperation of the development team and customer team.
We share the responsibility of setting up the requirements of the software being developed, collecting information relevant to subject matter, arriving at processes to be followed for executing the project, and organizing joint development sessions with the involvement of the clients business experts. These tasks allow us to detect potentially non-relevant, ambiguous or contradictory requirements.
At ICM Solutions, client’s confidentiality is the key issue. We highly respect the privacy of clients and project details. Our relationship is bounded by various contracts and NDA.